Diesel Fall RTW 2014



Illustration © Jazmine Cant
Another collection that I couldn't resist illustrating. The denim, leather and military/utility looks are a constant must, aesthetically for Diesel. Dark, edgy, grunge looks are what catch my eye when looking for inspiration.
What made this collection so outstanding was the collaborations from Nick Knight, Brooke Candy and also the Tumblr model casting. The clothes were customized to each individual taste which created an edgy alternative vibe to the collection.
 "There's no difference between the digital and physical world for these kids," "They're a new species, indigo children. I find them through Tumblr. They're everywhere, but they don't know about each other till I connect them. That's what I am, a connector." - Formichetti

Comments

Popular Posts